- The outside Sales manager will be well-versed in Air, Sea, and freight imports and exports.
- The main task will be to promote our products in every form to ensure the promotion and sale of our possibilities.
- The primary responsibility is to realize sales targets and execute the sales strategy as it’s been laid out
- Maintain existing customer relations as well as expand our customer base with new ones, whilst keeping your customer portfolio up-to-date
- Visit existing and potential customers to understand their needs and build with the operational team a customized solution that perfectly fits the customers’ requirements.
- Secure customer-generated revenues and serve as the main entry point for air and sea freight both internally and externally.
- Sales activities will be divided between primarily outside sales (i.e., customer visits) and inside sales (i.e., acquisition by phone, both warm and cold).
- Request to participate in the elaboration of the sales offer and discuss with the customer the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Ensure the follow-up of the sale until payment and take part in the commercial management and settlement of outstanding claims.